Welcome.

Sain Bainuu ! That's "hello" in Mongolian. So glad you dropped in ! This is my blog: The raw, no masks or smoke-screens, bare truth of who I am, what I am learning and where I am in life right now. You don't have to agree with me or like what I'm about...but this is me. Thanks for taking time to read and know who I really am.

March 31, 2011

Beloved's Nightmare


Beloved’s Nightmare

hear my voice ringing across
many rippled oceans wide
see me standing atop highest
mountains’ snow capped peaks
feel my hands ever reaching
through the cloud sewn sky
taste my salty tears that burst
upon the cold dew stricken ground

I search among the forests
your cliffs ravines and lakes
where can I find my lover
Immanuel, my soul’s desire
in the night my spirit aches

you left my village early
before the moon had hidden
I failed to wait there ready
at the well - our trysting place
now shamed without you
shackles claim my wrists
of dark past life rewoken

come find me once more
pour out your wine extravagant
to brush upon my lips
wash out the bitter taste
of my unfaithfulness

these blind eyes long
to see your face next to mine
my deaf ears desire
to know your whisper against my cheek
my leprous hands tremble
in absence of your touch
my fearful soul unable move
to the tune you’ve written for me
my spirit is willing yet
my flesh is still diseased

you are my seventh man
I stand at the well incomplete
delirious for water from your palms
I wait
panting
to walk with you again
oh come
complete me heal me that I may be
faithful
at your side once more
that when and where you shall go
I should follow hand entwined
fingers locked in yours
never parting from your side

No comments:

Post a Comment